Skip to contents

대한노인병학회

공지사항-관련소식

학회소식
IAGG e-TRIGGER 노인의학 프로그램
작성자 노인병학회 / 작성일 2024-01-26 / 조회수 11
Link URL : https://asio.iagg-fge.org/
================================
"본 IAGG e-TRIGGER 노인의학 프로그램은 아시아 지역의 노인의학 관련 전문가 양성을 위한 1년간의  비대면 교육프로그램으로서, 매월 1회씩 주말에 개최됩니다. 전임 IAGG 회장이신 Michell 교수를 비롯하여 전세계 노인의학 전문가들이 강사로 나서며, 다양한 주제에 대한 양질의 강의와 토론, 사례발표 및 질의응답 시간을 갖는 자리입니다.  

대한노인병학회 선생님들의 많은 관심을 부탁드립니다. 

본 프로그램의 등록 링크는 아래와 같습니다. 

감사합니다."

===================================

International Association of Gerontology & Geriatrics - World (IAGG-W).

The programme, which started in 2021, consists in 12 monthly sessions lasting 3 hours each. Each month’s session is dedicated to a key topic in geriatrics or gerontology, and is divided into 3 individual hours, each addressing one aspect of the overall topic. Each individual hour comprises a keynote lecture of 20 minutes, a case presentation of 10 minutes, then 30 minutes of discussion with the students about the topic. The students are healthcare professionals caring for older patients and come from all backgrounds (i.e. not only physicians, but also nurses, social workers, physiotherapists etc).

The third edition of the ASIO e-TRIGGER programme will begin on 27th January 2024.

I am writing to inform you that we are now accepting registrations for the ASIO 2024 programme (see enclosed leaflet).
I would be grateful if you could forward the enclosed information leaflet to all your students, colleagues and friends who might be interested in participating, or any students who would like to register.

Additional information, and the online registration form can be found on our website:

https://asio.iagg-fge.org/

Thank you for informing your colleagues of this important online training in Gerontology and Geriatrics

Prof Jean-Pierre Michel (University of Geneva)
Director of the IAGG Federation of Geriatric Education

45375_1706243200.pdf
첨부파일 1 2024 ASIO IAGG e-TRIGGER Programme - 13 December 2023.pdf (다운 30회)

대한노인병학회

Copyrightⓒ2008 The Korea Geriatrics Society. All Rights Reserved.

서울특별시 강남구 테헤란로25길 20 역삼현대벤쳐텔 401호(역삼동 642-1)
대한노인병학회 페이스북